SUPPORTING HOSPITALS AND MEDICAL STAFF INSIDE SYRIA
SUPPORTING POST-OPERATIONAL CENTERS INSIDE SYRIA
SUPPORTING PRIMARY HEALTH CARE SYSTEM INSIDE SYRIA
PROTECTING CHILDREN AND WOMEN PSYCHO-SOCIALLY INSIDE SYRIA
* Medical consumables to 120+ field hospitals and 200+ medical points with total budget of $ 8.000.000+.
* An average of 1200 operations monthly & 13% of the total number of operations done in Bab Al Hawa Hospital.
* Three Rehabilitation (Post-Operational) Centers inside and outside Syria
* 12 Primary Health Care Centers (PHC’s) in 8 different governorates across Syria.
* 400,000 consultations to about 300,000 patients in PHCs in 2015 until August.
* Mental Health and Psychosocial Support (MHPSS) centers in Syria, Turkey, and Lebanon.
* MHPSS services for 50,000+ Syrian refugees and internally displaced peoples.
* Specialized Medical Training Centers in Syria, Turkey, and Lebanon
* 8,000+ Medical staff Trained until October 2015
* 105 medical staff in a duration of two years will be qualified in a new institute project for midwifery and nursing in southern region inside syria